July 13, 2020 @ 9:30 am - July 17, 2020 @ 11:30 am
K – 6th will be offered at the same time for all outdoor camps. However, they will be split into two groups (k-2nd / 3rd-6th) within the camp.
Shoreline Sports Camps 2020 Policies and Procedures:
In response to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, Shoreline Sports Camps 2020 will be run very differently from our previous 22 years. Here are some notes on how we plan to handle our camp operations.
1. The schedule has been adjusted to reduce all camps to 2 hours as we will not have a snack bar or team games outside the campers group.
2. All campers will be in a group (team) of 10 or fewer participants. Each group will have 2-3 coaches who will stay with the group the entire two hours.
3. Campers will stay in one area of the gym or on the field and will not rotate to various stations. The 2-3 coaches will teach all the regular stations to their own group.
4. During devotions, campers are allowed to eat a snack from home, but no sharing is allowed. All campers need to have their own marked water bottle.
5. Each group will have its own equipment, and it will be cleaned after each group’s use.
6. We will have an on-site health and safety coordinator for every camp.
7. We request that any parent or sibling staying to observe the camp wear a mask and stay in the area where their camper’s group is participating.
8. We ask that all observers practice social distancing with anyone outside their family.
9. The gym will be sanitized each night; the bathroom will be sanitized throughout the day.
10. The drinking fountain will be turned off, so please make sure your camper has plenty of water.
Thank you again for your interest in Shoreline Sports Camps. Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.